Our Current Job Openings
Dominican Convent of Our Lady of the Rosary located in Sparkill, New York, is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a passion to care for the elderly in a supportive environment. We have the following position available:
Full time staff nurse for evening shift, which includes every other weekend
Responsibilities for LPN:
- Ensure the healthcare services provided to the Sisters are guided by a holistic person- centered philosophy of care, including the individual’s spiritual, emotional, psychological and social well-being
- Engage with the Sisters to provide support for their overall well-being
- Coordinate, collaborate, and communicate with support staff to meet the needs of the Sisters in a holistic way
- Perform other duties such as medication administrations and treatments
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing policy and procedures
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the state of NY
- Basic computer
- Excellent listening/communication skills
- Experience working with the elderly
- Advocates a person-centered model of care
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all matters related to this position
- Health, dental and vision
- Defined Benefits Pension plan and optional
- Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or visit Indeed.com and search for Dominican Convent of Our Lady of the Rosary, Sparkill, NY.
We offer competitive salaries.
Job Type: Full-time
Dominican Sisters of Sparkill is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently following the NYS Department of Health, OSHA, and CDC guidelines.