Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised-fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to obtain the most favorable tax benefits with the ability to support your favorite charities. If you have a donor advised fund or DAF, contact your advisor to make a gift that will help continue the mission of our Sisters.
Benefits of a DAF Program
- It allows individuals with philanthropic intent to have their charitable assets professionally managed and distributed to desired causes at a fraction of the cost of a private foundation.
- Lower cost is only one of many benefits.
How it works
- When you contribute cash, securities or other assets to a donor-advised fund, you are generally eligible to take an immediate tax deduction.
- Those funds can be invested for tax-free growth.
- Over time, you can recommend grants from the fund to virtually any IRS-qualified public charity.
- Because you get immediate tax benefit for your contributions, they are irrevocable.
Steps to take
- If you have a donor-advised fund, contact your financial institution to request a DAF grant to the Dominican Sisters of Sparkill.
- Please have your financial institution include your name and address.
- Please notify us so that we can properly thank you.
More Ways to Give
Donate by phone
Donate by mail
Download our Mail-In Donation Form and return with check or money order to:
175 Route 340
Sparkill, NY 10976
Dominican Convent of Our Lady of the Rosary
Federal Tax ID Number
Thank you for your generosity
No matter the size or method of your donation, your gift is a blessing to those in need and to our Sisters. You and your personal intentions are remembered daily in the prayers of our Sisters, and every month during our celebration of Evening Vigil Mass.
The information contained on this page is a general guide to help educate you on various charitable giving options. It should not be considered your only source of research. We recommend that you seek guidance from a reputable financial planner, tax accountant, or investment expert before making a gift to ensure that you get the best tax benefits for your situation.